The owner of MidAtlantic Engineering Service has over 20 years of hands-on experience with the design, construction and maintenance of commercial and non commerical AM and FM broadcast facilities. Over 20 years experience with Directional Antenna Systems as well as complete FM Transmitting facilities, including microwave studio links, satellite uplinks and downlink installations, digital studio links and backup power generating systems. MidAtlantic Engineering Service also builds and maintains complete studio facilities, including satellite interface to digital audio systems. MidAtlantic Engineering Service is a proud member of SBE. MidAtlantic Engineering Service would like you to think of us as your one-stop-shopping for all your broadcast services.....,For more information, please inquire within.
Mean-time, if you are a station owner and you are looking for top notch engineering at a low cost, MidAtlantic Engineering Services can help you. With offices located in Little Falls and Utica NY, we are centrally located to serve any station in New York state and the greater Northeast and with a satellite office in Elizabeth City NC, we are available to serve stations in the Mid-Atlantic region.
Why you need MidAtlantic Engineering Service!
For further info e-mail us or use many other outlets listed on our contact us page. Visit the "Contact Us" page for contact information. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
- We help save your company money
- We conserve valuable resources
- We strive for less downtime which means more productivity
- Safety is top priority
- We offer 24/7 monitoring
- With our service, you'll have a peace of mind
- We have many resources available
- The staff here at MidAtlantic Engineering Service is knowledgeable
- We have over 20 years experience
- We have a vast knowledge of various products
- We offer friendly and timely support
- We offer FCC Alternative Inspections
- We offer Due Diligence Inspections
- Contact us today, we will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours
What MidAtlantic Engineering Service offers!
- Around the clock service
- Studio design and documentation
- Wiring and integration
- Project coordination and management
- Broadcast transmitter repair, maintenance and installation
- STL repairs and installations (Antenna installs/repairs on towers would require sub-contracting)
- RPU installations and repair (Antenna installs/repairs on towers would require sub-contracting)
- Radio,TV, RF, Satellite systems uplink and downlink
- Computer networking computer repair and maintenance
- Information technology analysis, strategy, and design
- Internet Streaming Services
- Continuous maintenance and support
- Ongoing consultation
- On-site maintenance and support
- Studio Upgrades
- System troubleshooting
- LPFM upstart and continuous servicing
- Part 15 AM/FM transmitter sales, installs, support
For further info on these listed technical services and other technical services not listed here, e-mail us or use many other outlets listed on our contact us page. Visit the "Contact Us" page for contact information. We will respond to your inquiry within 24 hours.
MidAtlantic Engineering Service, based in Little Falls NY / Elizabeth City NC--providing radio/TV stations with engineering services in the middle eastern Atlantic area.
The stations we proudly serve.............
WKTV Utica NY
WOKR-FM 93.5 Remsen/Rome NY
WKVJ-FM 89.7 Dannemora/Plattsburg NY
WKYJ-FM 88.7 Rouses Point NY
WKVU-FM 107.3 Utica NY
W206AQ-FM 89.1 Plattsburgh NY
WKAL-AM 1450 Rome NY
WCSS-AM 1490 Amsterdam NY
WKAJ-AM 1120 St. Johnsville NY
WIZR-AM 930 Johnstown, NY
WYVS "Your Vacation Station" 96.5 Speculator NY
WITC-FM 88.9 Cazenovia NY
WOPG-FM 89.9 AM 1460 Esperance, NY
WGAI-AM 560 Elizabeth City, NC
Consulting for Gregory Gospel Broadcasting, Moyock, NC
WFNY-AM/FM/TV Gloversville, NY
Mars Hill Radio Network of stations Syracuse, NY
WRVO Network of stations NPR Oswego, NY
WAMC Network of stations NPR Albany, NY
Oldies 101.5 WXHC Homer, NY
....if you have questions, feel free to inquire about the stations we service.
MidAtlantic Engineering Service